Additional Terms for Employers / Recruiters
- On registering your information on to Enter-jobs, you will be deemed to have accepted all of these terms and conditions, and you are granted access to all areas within our database of Applicant Profiles in accordance with these terms and conditions. You agree that all of the information you supply to us is correct and complete and you agree to keep the information correct and complete for the full duration of your use of Enter-jobs website. We reserve the right to terminate this agreement in the event that any of the information provided by you to us is no longer current or accurate, or in the event you are in breach of these terms and conditions.
- You acknowledge and accept that all rights to information provided by third parties are reserved by those third parties and that such information may not be used in any way that infringes any proprietary interests of those third parties. You agree not to disclose any information provided by the Applicants to any third parties, or those not directly related to the recruitment process of the individual(s) in question.
- The information held within our Applicant Profile section is available for employers and recruiters to view for the purposes of recruiting only. Downloading or leeching our Profile database, wholly or in part, for any reason other than recruiting for a current vacancy is strictly forbidden and will result in immediate cancellation of your account (without any refund for monies paid for credits). Downloading using any software other than a browser is also strictly forbidden and will result in immediate cancellation of your account (also without any refund for monies paid for credits). Legal action may also be taken against you. You agree not to put excessive load on our servers at any time.
- We take reasonable steps to provide a reliable service to you, however, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or authenticity of any of the Applicant Profiles stored on our website. You acknowledge and accept that this is beyond our control and refunds cannot be given in the event of untruthful information being submitted by Applicants.
- You agree you shall use the Enter-jobs Applicant Profiles in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws, and you agree you shall not further disclose any of the data from Enter-jobs Applicant Profiles to any third party, unless you are an authorised recruitment or staffing agency or using the profile explicitly for employment purposes.
- We do not guarantee any response to your job advertisement or that responses will be from individuals suitable for the job advertised. It is your responsibility to carry out such checks and procedures as are necessary to ensure that Applicants are suitable for the job advertised and have the required qualifications and skills.
- You agree that any job advertisement posted to our site will not be in breach of any equal opportunities legislation, employment legislation and will be presented clearly and informatively. You also agree that we may at our discretion and without liability to you, remove from Enter-jobs any advertisement which is posted in breach of these terms. There are also certain criteria which must be adhered to :-
- The job title must be specific and be the best description for the role
- The description of the role should mention the required skills and a description of the required tasks and duties within the role. The vacancy should accurately describe the role and not mislead the Applicant; sufficient details should be included in order for the Applicant to understand the nature of the role and the basic requirements of the role. If a role requires the Applicant to work in multiple locations then this information must be shown; if the role is a commission only role, it must be clearly stated on the vacancy.
- Contact names should not be mentioned in the job description
- Emails and URLs within the job description are not allowed and we reserve the right to automatically remove them.
- The job must exist. You agree to remove the job listing at the earliest possible time when you are aware that the vacancy is no longer in existence.
- Advertisements which discriminate (or appear to discriminate) on grounds of sex, race, age or disability are illegal and may result in proceedings being taken against both the advertiser and the publisher. Advertisements are accepted by Enter-jobs on the basis that the advertiser confirms that any requirement or qualification which may appear to discriminate illegally is in compliance with any exemption available under the relevant legislation. Notwithstanding this confirmation, if we nonetheless believe that an advertisement may be discriminatory, we may at our discretion seek confirmation of the fact and either amend the advertisement or remove It from Enter-jobs without liability to you to make any refund of amounts paid in respect of the posting and will inform you accordingly.
H. Enter-jobs acts as a venue/platform and is not responsible for the content of job adverts from different employers / agencies. If you have an issue with a job advert that is not your own, you should deal with this directly and not through Enter-jobs.
i. You agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals who may respond to an advertisement you have posted and not do anything which may bring Enter-jobs into disrepute. You will indemnify us from and against any claim brought by an individual against Enter-jobs arising from your breach of this obligation or any other of these terms and conditions.
j. You acknowledge and accept that you will at all times comply with the provisions of current data protection legislation, and you will not by any act or omission cause Enter-jobs to be in breach of current data protection legislation.
k. You acknowledge and accept that you are acting as a data controller for the purposes of current data protection legislation in connection with any personal data obtained in the provision of the services by Enter-jobs. It is your responsibility to comply with your obligations as a data controller and to satisfy yourself of the legal grounds for processing any personal data.
l. Enter-jobs acknowledges that it will act as a data controller for the purposes of current data protection legislation and that it will comply with its legal obligations in the provision of the services. Any personal details which you provide to us from which we can identify you are held in accordance with our Data Protection Registration. You are obliged to have a lawful basis for the transfer of any personal data you provide to us. You agree that you do not object to us using this information to contact you for the purpose of improving our service to you, discussing your account, and you confirm that you do not consider any of the above as a breach of any of your rights under GDPR.
m. All information provided to you by us is confidential and vice versa and you will not disclose your username and/or password to any persons outside of your company. If disclosure occurs we reserve the right to terminate this agreement immediately and seek compensation. Passwords must be kept confidential and secure. We may deny access to a password if we reasonably believe that it is being used by an unauthorised person or that the user is breaching these terms and conditions. You agree to notify us as soon as reasonably possible in the event that your password is, or may be known to any person(s) other than those with express permission to use your password within your organisation. Upon notification, we will render the login password inoperable.
n. Other than through our negligence or wilful default, we shall not be liable for any losses, damages or claims which result directly or indirectly from any person obtaining any passwords or login details which you have set up. Our total liability to the customer in respect of any services, except for death or personal injury caused by our negligence is limited to the total amount paid to us during the term for such services or £1000.00, whichever is greater.