www.enter-jobs.co.uk (the ‘website’) is owned and operated by Enterprising Personnel Ltd and is made available to you on the following terms and conditions. By using the website you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions which expressly apply to services and information provided by third parties.
If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not register or use this website.
‘Enter-jobs.co.uk’ / ‘Enter-jobs’ ; website; we; us and our means Enterprising Personnel Ltd trading as Enterprising Personnel Job Board and Enter-jobs of 1st Floor, 42-44 High Street, Biggleswade, Beds SG18 0LJ
Employer / Recruiter ; You and your means any person, company, or organisation which purchases or uses services from us (job to fill), to assist in recruiting staff.
Applicant / jobseeker ; You and your means any person registering with us or using the website for job finding purposes (job to find).
- The information and services available on the site are provided for the sole purpose of individuals seeking employment opportunities and career information and for employers seeking to recruit staff. You may use, print and download information from the site for these purposes only and for no other personal or commercial purposes. You may not otherwise copy, display, transmit or distribute any material from the site. All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the website and the material available on the website belongs to Enterprising Personnel Ltd or its third party suppliers. Use of the website does not give you any proprietary rights in such materials. You agree not to deep-link and/or frame the website or any of the services for any purpose, unless specifically authorised by Enter-jobs / Enterprising Personnel Ltd to do so.
- We endeavour to ensure continuous availability of the site and all the services available on it but accept no responsibility for the consequences of interruptions or delays, however caused. All liability of Enter-jobs / Enterprising Personnel Ltd, its directors or employees howsoever arising for any loss whatsoever arising from your use of or inability to use the website and /or the services is excluded, insofar as it is possible to do so in law. We may additionally, alter the design and specifications of the website at any time.
- Enter-jobs will permit the candidate and employer / recruiter to access, use and interact with the website subject to these terms and conditions. Any party using this service for any purpose other than those specifically stated in these terms and conditions shall immediately be terminated and banned from access and use of the website.
- You agree that you shall not use the website or the services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, untrue, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or which may cause anxiety to others including racist, sexist or ageist content or material which otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm Enter-jobs’ computer systems or any third party computer system.
- Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003:-
Employers / Recruiters and Applicants need to be aware that Enter-jobs operates as a venue/platform only and does not introduce or supply Applicants to employers / recruiters and / or vice versa. This means that we do not:
- Obtain sufficient information for potential recruiters and employers to select a suitable applicant for the position which the recruiter/employer seeks to fill.
- Obtain confirmation of the identity of a applicant or that they have the experience, training, qualifications or authorisation to work in the position to be filled or that they wish to undertake the role to be filled;
- Take any steps to ensure the applicant and recruiter / employer are each aware of any requirement imposed by law or otherwise which must be satisfied by either of them to permit the applicant to fulfil the position to be filled.
- Take any steps to ensure that it would not be detrimental to the interests of the applicant or the employer/recruiter for the jobseeker to fulfil the position to be fulfilled.
- Give any indication to recruiters / employers whether applicants are unsuitable (or suitable) for any position to be filled in any circumstances.
- Propose applicants to recruiters / employers or provide any information about them.
- Take up any references in relation to a applicant; or, make any arrangements for accommodation of applicant.
The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003 (the Regulations) seek to ensure that applicants / job seekers are only proposed by employment agencies for roles for which they are properly qualified and that recruiters / employers are only offered applicants who have the appropriate levels of experience, training, qualifications and authorisation for the position to be filled. Since we are only a platform / venue and do not propose or introduce applicants to recruiters or vice versa, it is recommended that, if you are a applicant you undertake the steps set out in the Regulations to ensure your suitability for the role advertised or, if you are a recruiter / employer, you undertake the steps set out in the Regulations to ensure a applicants’ suitability for the role.
Any searching or screening tools provided by us for use in your assessment of the suitability or otherwise of any particular applicant or advertised vacancy are to assist you in taking these steps, but are not intended as a substitute.
- Save to the extent possible by law Enter-jobs does not warrant that our website or services will operate without error or that the website or services are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and Enter-jobs shall have no liability in respect thereof.
- Save to the extent required by law, no representations, warranties or terms of any kind are made in respect of the website and /or the services or their contents (including, without limitation, any views or comments made). All information and /or data included in and/ or on the website, the services and/or in any directory or other listings or information retrieval service made available on or by the website and /or the services has been so made available for guidance only. In addition, Enter-jobs makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this website. The information contained in this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Your use of such information and / or data is therefore entirely at your own risk. All liability of Enter-jobs, its directors, employees or other representatives howsoever arising for any loss suffered as a result of your use of the website and / or the services is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Enter-jobs, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from 1. Any user content or other material you provide to any Enter-jobs website, 2. Your use of any Enter-jobs content, 3. Your breach of these terms. Enter-jobs shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit or proceeding.
- These terms will remain in full force and effect for the duration of the period you are using Enter-jobs. Enter-jobs reserves the right at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of your user content from the Enter-jobs website and immediate termination of your registration with, or ability to access the, Enter-jobs website and/or any other services provided to you by Enter-jobs, upon any breach by you of these terms, or if Enter-jobs is unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit. Even after you are no longer a user of the Enter-jobs website, certain provisions of these terms will remain in effect. Enter-jobs may terminate, suspend or deny you access to the website immediately for any reason without incurring any liability whatsoever to you.
- Enter-jobs website contains links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and are not endorsed by Enter-jobs. Enter-jobs is not responsible for the content of linked third party sites and does not make any representations regarding content or accuracy of materials on any third party website linked to Enter-jobs. If you access or use a linked third party website, you do so at your own risk, furthermore, you acknowledge that Enter-jobs is not responsible for the content on the third party website and that Enter-jobs cannot ensure that material presented on the internet is legal. Enter-jobs will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. You acknowledge that Enter-jobs is not responsible for and does not monitor the content of job postings provided by third parties on the website. Enter-jobs shall have the right to remove any postings, materials or other items on the website which it believes may be illegal or which it determines to be inappropriate.
- If any provision of this agreement or part thereof is determined to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, such provision, or part thereof, shall be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and Enter-jobs reserves the right to vary this agreement from time to time. Any changes will be notified to you by email and logged in the control panel of the Employer /Recruiter homepage or the control panel of the Applicant homepage. Changes will be deemed to have been accepted if you continue to use the website after a period of two weeks from the date of the email or notification.
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.