Terms and Conditions - Applicants
www.enter-jobs.co.uk (and or also known as Enter-jobs) (the ‘website’) is owned and operated by Enterprising Personnel Ltd and is made available to you on the following terms and conditions. By using the site you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions which expressly apply to services and information provided by third parties.
If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not register or use this website.
Enter-jobs.co.uk / Enter-jobs ; we; us and our means Enterprising Personnel Ltd trading as Enterprising Personnel Job Board of 1st Floor, 42-44 High Street, Biggleswade, Beds SG18 0LJ
Applicant; you and your means any person registering with us or using the website for the purpose of finding employment and related job seeking information.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any CV, Profile or material contained therein placed by you on the Enter-jobs website. You should be aware that you may be contacted directly by Employers and/or Recruiters by email, post or telephone (subject to the contact details you provide, mostly via email).
- The Applicant is liable if they are contacted by the Employer or Recruiter without intervention from Enter-jobs.
- Services and information provided on the website by us and / or our third party suppliers are intended to assist in the job seeking or recruitment process. Neither we or our third party suppliers can guarantee their suitability or success in any particular case. You should obtain independent verification before relying on information provided on the website in circumstances which may result in loss or damage.
- Your PROFILE. You can create a Skills/Experience based PROFILE within your account. You can decide whether your name/identity is visible to prospective employers. You can change this feature at any time to suit. You expressly agree that in any event, Enter-jobs website is not responsible for any breach of anonymity at any time.
- Within our PROFILE section you agree to omit any of your contact information. You agree that by doing so you are in breach of this agreement and Enter-jobs can take any steps to remedy the situation, including deleting the information and / or but not limited to excluding you indefinitely from the website for such a breach.
- Our liability and the liability of our third party suppliers for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of your use of this website is limited to your actual direct damages and, except in the case of fraud, excludes any loss of future earnings, profit or prospects or any consequential or speculative loss. As required by law, this exclusion does not extend to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- You understand and acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your account and that if you cancel your account or your account is terminated, all your account information from Enter-jobs including CV information and Profiles, emails, saved jobs will be deleted from Enter-jobs databases within a reasonable time period. Third parties may retain saved copies of your information.
- Enter-jobs reserves the right to delete your account and all of your information after a significant duration of inactivity or in the event that any of our terms have been breached by you.
- By registering your information on Enter-jobs you agree that we may also store and show your information to recruiters from any other company owned directly by the same ownership of Enterprising Personnel Ltd (Enterprise Personnel Ltd).